Stainless Steel Reactor for API, Chemical & Pharma
Stainless Steel Chemical Reactor with process demand by customer as per we fabricate Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor for chemical processing or chemical process reactor , Reactor with Mechanical seal , Reactor with Limpet Coil , Reactor with Jacket Stainless Steel, reactor for pharmaceutical, agricultural, fertilizer, petrochemical, and power industries which commonly use salts, acids and other chemicals .
- We offered separately for valves, fittings, pipe and automation as per customer demand / requirement.
- Our reactor vessel shall be fabricated as per cGMP guide line with Different types of agitator design.
- Our stainless steel reactor vessel offer Registered with leading consultants and third party inspection agency / FAT.
- Reactor with Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be designed for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
- Stainless Steel Reactor with GMP Standard range of Equipments manufacturing for Pharmaceutical industry. With special mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, proper smooth welding all angles and line, flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding.
- Stainless Steel Reactor or Industrial Reactor with direct drive design for the agitator , with variable drive – VFD option to vary the RPM of the drive as per customer needed .
Reactor for API, Suitable for resins, adhesives, paint, cosmetics, reactor for pharma and other chemical production. Reactor with Stirring, mixing, heating, cooling, pumping vacuum, so that the material to react, polymerization. Stainless Steel Chemical Reactor and Reaction kettle is generally composed of a kettle body, a driving device, a stirring device, heating device, a cooling device, and a sealing device.
Capacity : 500 LITRES TO 40KL Reactor with Bottom Entry Agitator, Reactor with Cooling Coil ,Jacketed Reactor / Insulation / SS Cladded Reactors , Reactor with Limpet and Jacket , Limpet Reactor , SS 316 – Reactor with Double Mechanical Seal and Stainless steel pressure vessels or reactors to meet our customer’s application with requirements as per ASME Code stainless steel reactor design and stainless steel reactor vessel.